Friday, August 8, 2014

TRUE TEMPER PROJECT X PXI Steel Iron Shaft Review

Introduction

I had had enough. The fight had worn my nerves on all and a change had to be made. I was using among the present "top of the line" iron shafts but I was fighting through every shot and could do nothing to get the ball in the air. My short irons would not make a fine soft landing. After feeling like I was swinging telephone poles for the whole season, I made the decision to give a try to the Project X PXi iron shafts and see if they might function as the means to fix all my troubles. Happily, there were. The Project X PXi iron shaft is the newer, lightweight brother to the notorious Project X shaft that is been counted on across the golf community.

Seems

The Project X PXi's look is quite essential. The set consists with a fresh image that adds a flare in relation to the typical fundamental Project X shaft label of chrome stepless shafts. The label side of the shaft nearly gives the impression that it could be a graphite shaft despite the fact that it is still a steel shaft, when looking at it. Overall, an extremely slick looking golf shaft.
Project X PXI Steel Shaft

Feel

At the danger of sound utterly absurd, after I changed to the Project X PXi from my preceding iron shaft, it was nearly as if I discovered the opposite of everything I did not enjoy around said shaft that is preceding. Do not get me wrong, the preceding iron shaft was one of the golf shafts that are most receptive I'd ever hit, but it felt like a prize fight. I never understood the rotating shaft or who was going to win, me. Every shot feels smooth and fine with no pain or challenge. The the lighter weight shaft, calibrated between point and the bottom, and the point that was steady lead to among the greatest feeling iron shafts I've ever hit. I've previous expertise with the PXi's Project X forerunners, and the PXi is by far more enjoyable shaft and an improved feeling to hit than them.

Operation

The vital feature of the Project X PXi was the shaft's operation. With the PXi, I was not unable low, and in between. My spaces could be controlled by me, form my shots, and get the ball and stop on the green. Being a lighter weight shaft, I saw a modest increase in space with a slight level in the launching angle of my normal shot and was able to create a little more club rate. This performance, accompanied by a desired feel, is among the greatest performing iron shafts I've hit in sometime and made this shaft a great fit for my irons.



Decision

Setting the Project X PXi shafts restored the confidence within my iron match that had been missing for quite a while and changed my whole golf game. Each shaft gives among the easiest kicks I've felt in a steel shaft and has a smooth flex profile. With a steady point, and its tail profile that is buckram, the control of the shaft is among the finest you are going to come and the light weight causes it to be comfy to hit, particularly over prolonged practice session or an extended round.

Project X PXI shaft on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment